|Job Type:||Full -Time|
Job Type: Full-time
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter to help us build a talent pipeline for our rapidly growing program. The ideal candidate will be driven, organized, team player yet works well independently, positive attitude, and have a sense of urgency to fill positions in a timely manner.
- Partner with the recruiting and staffing departments to determine staffing needs
- Source candidates via social media, career fairs, and other online recruiting platforms
- Partner with colleges/universities in an effort to create a talent pool for new and existing positions
- Screen resumes, and schedule and perform phone and in-person interviews
- Participate in regular team meetings to determine recruitment strategies and provide updates
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process – strategy, sourcing and screening, guiding candidates through the interview process, present offer
- Assist with the onboarding process and ensure positive interview and new-hire experience for all candidates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent field of study
- 1+ year of full-cycle recruiting experience in a healthcare setting
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel occasionally, if needed
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.