|Job Type:||Full -Time|
Provider Liaison for an Early Intervention Program (New York City)
City Pro Group is a New York City Early Intervention and Preschool Agency is seeking a provider liaison to help our therapists complete billing, enter their sessions on line and complete their paperwork. This candidate will also increase employee retention by developing ideas and strategies to increase employee engagement and satisfaction. Our ideal candidate will be well organized, and self-motivated. The position is located in our Brooklyn offices, conveniently accessible to public transportation and municipal parking. Previous experience in the CPSE or Early Intervention a plus.
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills
- Experience in a high-volume setting where organizational and multi-tasking skills are essential
- Knowledge of computers and software packages (e.g., Outlook, Word, Quick books, Excel etc.)
- Provide initial and ongoing training for new providers on all required aspects of working with the CPG database and reviewing billing and documentation expectations
- Train therapists on how to use the company database, giving them user names/passwords for the database and website
- Ensure the timely re-submission of all session notes that have been sent back to provider by QA/Billing department for correction (track trends, report to management) and following up with therapists who have not submitted their notes but have entered in the database.
- Field all phone calls, emails that come in to CPG regarding billing related concerns and follow up with providers with solutions, involving supervisors when needed
- Coordinate all provider rate review requests. Using CPG forms, collect all relevant departmental information, share with management, and give feedback to providers within 2-week time frame
- Follow up with providers and coordinate with QA, SC and Monitoring departments with regard to Billing/QA I Claims’ Reports
- Track utilization performance by providers, report results to management
- Coordinate with Recruiters/Management to ensure providers are paid for the therapist referral bonus program.
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. CPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.