|Job Type:||Full -Time|
|Location :||All Boroughs|
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Locations: All NYC Boroughs
- Staten Island
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
You will be providing evidence-based, behavioral therapy to children on the autistic spectrum. Our multi-modal program incorporates both directive and naturalistic teaching methods tailored to the specific needs of each client and family.
- Provide in-home and community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Use behavior management techniques to help children develop social and life skills.
- Support child’s social, emotional, and behavioral health
- Teach parenting skills and enhance home-school collaboration
- Collect and analyze data related to school improvement, student outcomes, and accountability requirements
- Provide parents/caregiver with techniques on topics such as learning styles and behavior modification techniques
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate the effectiveness of the programs used
- Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
- Comfortable communicating with family or caregivers of children
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Candidates must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
- Licensed and registered to practice as a Registered Professional Nurse in New York State
- Graduate of a Nursing Education program
- Competitive hourly rate
- Make your own schedule
- ABA support and complimentary ABA training
- Free workshops and Continuing Education Credits offered
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.