|Title:||Administrative Assistant - CPSE|
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Job Type: Part-Time (20 hours per week)
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to help meet the needs of our rapidly growing program. The ideal candidate will have experience working as an administrative assistant or front desk clerk, strong customer service skills and will assist the CPSE Program Manager in the efficient and smooth day-to-day operations of the CPSE program.
- Assist in setting up packets to be sent to the district
- Collection of outstanding account receivables
- Assist with Quality Assurance (QA) of completed files
- Assist in scheduling district meetings
- General administrative duties as needed (i.e. copying, faxing, calling, etc.)
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritize
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and work independently
- Familiarity with the Early Intervention industry a plus
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: