|Title:||ABA Field Supervisor|
City Pro Group, Inc. (CPG), a New York City Early Intervention provider since 1997, is seeking a full-time ABA Field Supervisor, for its growing ABA program. CPG has expertise in providing diagnostic evaluations and intensive ABA services for individuals on the autism spectrum. Our Field Supervisor will be involved in overseeing both the clinical and operational activities associated with our program. Further, he/she will support management by reviewing systems, monitoring quality assurance indicators and identify areas for performance improvement. Oversight and supervisory responsibilities will initially extend to recruiting, staffing, quality assurance and staff retention.
- Provide direct supervision to ABA Therapists implementing 1:1 ABA therapy
- Hire and train new interventionists
- Multi-borough coverage required
- Conduct functional behavior assessments (FBA's) as needed
- Experience with PRT and Verbal Behavior a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Develop new programs and perform ongoing adjustments to current programs as needed
- Help providers complete progress reports as needed
- Conduct performance evaluations for providers
- Develop individualized programming, program books and any other necessary materials for clients receiving ABA therapy
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients and their families as needed
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Must possess the necessary license (e.g., SLP's, Ph.D., Psy.D.'s, SLP, LCSW, etc.), registration or certificate to provide Early Intervention services in New York City (e.g., Special educators with NYS birth to 2nd grade certification) and have a minimum of two years ABA supervisory experience
- RBT, LBA and/or BCBA a plus
- Experienced with writing and implementing ABA programs required
- Supervisory experience training ABA therapists is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. CPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.