|Title:||Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant|
|Job Type:||Full -Time|
|Location :||All Boroughs|
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Locations: All NYC Boroughs
- Staten Island
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
You will be providing evidence-based, behavioral therapy to children on the autistic spectrum. Our multi-modal program incorporates both directive and naturalistic teaching methods tailored to the specific needs of each client and family.
- Provide in-home and community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Contributes to the evaluations, instructions, and monitoring of specific functional exercise programs
- Provide training that helps eliminate or reduce areas of deficit
- Assist in the evaluation of tools and other adaptive equipment for ADL
- Assist in the evaluation of home environment and recommends adjustments to facilitate patient’s safe functioning in the home and to promote conservation of patient’s energy
- Work closely with the Occupational Therapist
- Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
- Comfortable communicating with family or caregivers of children
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Candidates must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
- Minimum one (1) year supervised experience in a health care setting
- Certified as a Occupational Therapy Assistant in the State of New York
- Associate’s degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Competitive hourly rate
- Make your own schedule
- Free workshops and Continuing Education Credits offered
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.