|Title:||Speech Language Pathologist|
|Job Type:||Full -Time|
|Location :||All Boroughs|
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Locations: All NYC Boroughs
- Staten Island
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
You will be providing evidence-based, behavioral therapy to children on the autistic spectrum. Our multi-modal program incorporates both directive and naturalistic teaching methods tailored to the specific needs of each client and family.
- Provide in-home and community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Evaluate speech and language disorders utilizing formal and informal assessments
- Utilizes therapeutic devices and other means to maintain or restore maximum speech and language capabilities
- Plans, instructs and supervises patient and family in the use of tools that facilitate speech and language skills
- Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
- Comfortable communicating with family or caregivers of children
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Candidates must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
- Currently licensed and registered to practice as a Speech Language Pathologist in New York State
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology issued by the American Speech Language and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- Minimum one (1) year supervised experience in a hospital, nursing home, speech/language clinic or home care agency
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Competitive hourly rate
- Make your own schedule
- ABA support and complimentary ABA training
- Free workshops and Continuing Education Credits offered
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.