|Job Type:||Full -Time|
|Location :||All Boroughs|
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Locations: All NYC Boroughs
- Staten Island
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
- Performs clinical tests to discover patient's functional limitations and potential for restoration
- Develops a plan of care with restorative and maintenance goals to meet identified needs
- Evaluates for and instructs patient in the use of assistive devices, and monitors specific functional exercise programs
- Instructs patient, family and other team members in the use of assistive modalities and appropriate physical therapy procedures
- Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
- Comfortable communicating with family or caregivers of children
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Candidates must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
- Current New York State Physical Therapy license and registration
- Graduate of a physical therapy curriculum approved by the American Physical Therapy Association or one that is deemed equivalent
- One (1) year experience in a hospital/long-term care/rehabilitation facility of home health agency
- Competitive hourly rate
- Make your own schedule
- Free workshops and Continuing Education Credits offered
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.