|Title:||ABA Teacher's Aid (CENTER BASED)|
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
- Complete 20 hours of initial ABA training and NYS Child Abuse/Mandated reporter workshop
- Attend Professional Development Trainings, as required
- Work collaboratively with a BCBA supervisor to implement basic principles and teaching procedures of ABA therapy
- Provide Applied Behavioral Analysis therapy in a Center-Based environment
- Collect behavior and skill acquisition data during sessions
- Be responsive to the needs and requests of clients, their families and supervisors
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- The ability to physically lift up to 50 lbs.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent
- 2 years of full-time, direct, supervised work experience providing services to children and/or adolescents
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.