|Title:||Insurance Authorization & Collections coordinator|
City Pro Group , a New York City Early Intervention provider since 1992, is seeking a full-time Billing Coordinator. Our ideal candidate will be well organized, compassionate, Mature and possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. This position will be based out of our Sheepshead Bay Brooklyn office. This is a full-time position with hours from 9am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
• Verify existing patient information in system, updating as necessary, includes insurance eligibility, referrals and authorization information and patient demographics. Use internet websites or other systems as appropriate.
• Keeping track of authorization utilization for each client and informing service therapist/supervisor on weekly-monthly bases.
• Perform other related duties as required and assigned;
• Communicating with the administrative and billing departments.
• Inputting and uploading the authorization into the computer system.
• Follow-up with insurance carriers and patients on open balances
• Post payments into billing system
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge of medical billing systems, Central Reach a plus.
- Telephone: Excellent/professional phone skills and manner when dealing with the public,
- Writing Skills: Able to write emails/correspondence conveying case information and requirements.
- Multitasking: Able to work on various projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Experience working in a medical office setting mandatory/ ABA services preferred
We offer 401K, health insurance and dental. CPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Annual Compensation 35-42K Based on experience.