|Title:||BCBA Program Supervisor (ABI)|
|Job Type:||Full -Time|
Job Title: Program Supervisor (BCBA) - Center Based Opportunity
Location: Bronx, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Applied Behavioral Interventions (ABI) specializes in providing diagnostic evaluations and intensive behavioral health services for individuals with autism spectrum.
We are seeking a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) Program Supervisor to help meet the needs of our rapidly growing program. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting assessments, providing field supervision and overseeing many of the clinical aspects of the care we provide. This position is located in our Bronx office and will eventually be relocating to Westchester county.
- Responsible for overseeing the in-home and clinic-based ABA services and assessments
- Conduct initial and ongoing assessments (VB-MAPP, Vineland, AFLS, Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA)) and develop treatment plans for all clients
- Provide clinical supervision, program management and training for licensed clinicians and interventionists
- Assist with operational aspects of the program such as quality assurance (QA), staffing and marketing/outreach efforts
- Evaluates opportunities for program improvement
- Must be a NYS BCBA or BCBA-D certified
- Must have at least three (3) years of direct experience working with autistic children using ABA methods
- Must have at least two (2) years supervisory experience
- Experience using Verbal Behavior techniques a plus
- Experience with a wide range of ages and abilities a plus
- Bilingual a plus
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.