|Job Type:||Full -Time|
Job Title: Service Coordinator
Location: Bronx, NY
Job Type: Full-time
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential. This position is located in our Bronx office.
- Guide families through the early intervention process
- Provide excellence in case management services to young children with special needs and their families in community and office based settings
- Support families through the evaluation process and obtain proper services for eligible children
- Advocate for children by monitoring the quality of services provided
- Attend home visits and meetings as scheduled
- Help families of children transition between services
- Ensure the implementation of all authorized services, no gaps in services
- Prepare and submit daily session notes and other paperwork timely and accurately.
- Provide services in accordance with Early Intervention Regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Services Education or related services (e.g. Psychology, Social Work, Education, Sociology)
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Able to commute within all five (5) NYC boroughs (Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens) via car or public transportation
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: