|Title:||Director of Business Operations|
Director of Business Operations (New York City)
We are seeking a Director of Operations to help meet the needs of our growing program, Applied Behavioral Interventions, (ABI). We specialize in providing diagnostic evaluations and intensive behavioral health services to individuals with autism spectrum disorders. The successful candidate would oversee and direct all aspects of program operations for our ABA services and staff across all regions. The position is in our Bronx offices, conveniently accessible by public transportation and municipal parking.
The Director will be responsible for implementation, ongoing management and strategic growth for the ABI program in New York City and surrounding areas. Responsibilities will include budgeting, revenue and cost management, reimbursement/payer contracts, performance improvement, and overseeing marketing, outreach and recruitment. Ultimately, the Director of Operations is accountable for achieving outlined program metrics, while demonstrating that children and families receive excellent clinical care.
- Provide day-to-day management oversight for home and community based services and office staff.
- Plan, direct, coordinate, and lead activities of the administrative/case management staff and providers to ensure goals, objectives, and outcomes are accomplished within the prescribed time and funding parameters.
- Continuously analyzing systems and processes; developing and implementing best practices to improve outcomes
- Coordinate and manage regular program-related communications with external partner
- Recommend program design modifications as needed to ensure program supports innovation and growth.
- Track and report all revenue from the generated by the program.
- Manage cost through appropriate utilization and management of labor and supply utilization.
- Oversee and report trends for outreach/marketing and recruitment/retention.
- Recruit, interview, hire and manage personnel in conjunction with the company’s HR department.
- Establish performance expectations, provide regular feedback and consistently manage these expectations.
- Develop an effective team, motivating and influencing staff to excel.
- Collaborate with program supervisors and other program department directors and staff, to ensure continuity of care
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- Strong working knowledge of healthcare management software
- Three to five years of related experience and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Practice Management experience preferred
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. ABI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: