|Job Type:||Full -Time|
City Pro Group strives to be the partner and provider of choice for families in need of Autism related therapies. Historically, we have worked with our network of providers to provide care in the home and community setting, however, we have recently begun opening therapy centers throughout the New York area.
As an organization, we strive to make providing quality service our top priority and to put our patient’s needs first. We are a diverse team of clinicians and professionals focused on elevating the standard of care for the Autism community.
The Provider Liaison serves a key operational and customer service role within our organization. As the primary point of contact for our therapy providers, the Provider Liaison helps coordinate between other key groups (i.e. Staffing, Recruiting, Clinical Oversite, Billing) to ensure that our providers are prepared to be in the field and that our systems continue to run smoothly.
- Manage the NYC gov. rep meeting process by coordinating with the relevant internal teams
- Help track / maintain key staffing and recruiting metrics and develop / implement process improvement initiatives
- Serve as a resource for any provider related questions including, but not limited to, internal database
- Work alongside senior management as an initial, and key team member, on various growth focused projects
- Occasionally work with IT department to assist as certain internal / external issues arise
- Associate degree in Healthcare or Administrative field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Desire to be on a team of motivated individuals passionate about improving health care and ensuring that our patients receive the services / therapies they need
- Knowledge of healthcare and/or NYC’s Early Intervention program
- 2-5 years of related experience
We offer competitive salaries, health insurance and dental. City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.