BCBA Practice Administrator - Bronx
|Title:||BCBA Practice Administrator - Bronx|
|Job Type:||Full -Time|
The Practice Administrator is responsible for directing department activities, administrative staff oversight, Environment of Care maintenance, management reporting and local business development.
- Plans, directs, and supervises all operational aspects of Psychological Associates of Warwick and the Rhode Island branch of ABI. This includes recommendation, planning and coordination of facility improvements, equipment repair and supply purchasing.
- Responsible for maintaining Environment of Care standards as per both contract and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for administration of the practice for preparation of management reports, audit or otherwise requested documents, payroll records, surveys or other required data.
- Provides recruitment of necessary personnel, including their selection and appointment, and supervision.
- Responsible for ensuring that all areas are adequately staffed.
- Responsible for staff work schedules to ensure adequate coverage and ensure prompt, courteous, quality service.
- Monitors flow and quality of work to ensure timely completion and adherence to practice standards and applicable regulations.
- Works closely with the Clinical Program Director to ensure smooth functioning between administrative and clinical staff and provide all tools necessary for appropriate Clinical workflow.
- Resolves disputes between patients and staff as necessary.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with management and staff of other practices and promote the practice and services via multiple venues, mindful of growth opportunities.
- Works on business development and growth. Develops new relationships with outside referral sources as well as maintaining current relationships.
- Attends Management and staff meetings as necessary
- Prepares monthly statistical reports ( i.e.; productivity, visit and patient volumes, revenue, turnaround times, etc…)
- Performs related duties as delegated, assigned or required.
- Excellent computer skills
- Data analysis
- Intra-personal skills
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years management experience in a physician or behavioral health practice.
We offer competitive salaries and health insurance and dental. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications