|Title:||CPSE Field Representative|
|Location :||All Boroughs|
Job Title: CPSE Field Representative
Location: Harlem, Bronx and Queens
Job Type: Part-time
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
We are seeking a Field Representative for our CPSE program. The ideal candidate will have experience in Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and will be willing to serve the Harlem, Bronx and Queens communities.
- Attend initial post-evaluation Individualized Education Program (IEP) review meetings
- Review evaluation summary during IEP meetings, as assigned by CPSE administrator
- Assist parent in completing the Outcome Summary form, as assigned by CPSE administrator
- Responsible for obtaining signed STAC-5 form and IEP attendance sheet
- Participate in IEP meetings via phone, as needed
- Master's degree in Special Education preferred; Bachelor's degree in General Education required
- NYS Special Education license or experience in Special Education (Birth - 2 Grade)
- Willing to attend approximately 3-4 meetings per day based on district scheduling
- Willing to travel between Harlem, Bronx and Queens
- Bilingual Spanish or Russian a plus
SCHEDULE: Approx. 3 - 4 meetings per days, 3 days per week
City Pro Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: