|Job Type:||Full -Time|
|Location :||All Boroughs|
Job Type: Part-Time or Full-Time
Locations: All NYC Boroughs
- Staten Island
City Pro Group, Inc provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, City Pro Group, Inc. seeks to help each child reach his or her full potential.
You will be providing evidence-based, behavioral therapy to children on the autistic spectrum. Our multi-modal program incorporates both directive and naturalistic teaching methods tailored to the specific needs of each client and family.
- Provide in-home and community-based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Evaluate the patient's level of physical functioning in an in-home setting
- Provide training that helps eliminate or reduce areas of deficit
- Evaluates for and teaches use of tools and other adaptive equipment for ADL
- Evaluates home environment and recommends adjustments to facilitate patient's safe functioning in the home and to promote conservation of patient's energy
- Ability to work closely with children between the ages of 0-3
- Comfortable communicating with family or caregivers of children
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends, around the needs of the client
- Candidates must possess the necessary license, registration or certification to provide early intervention services.
- Licensed and currently registered to practice occupational therapy in the State of New York
- Minimum one (1) year supervised experience in health care setting
- Graduate of a program in Occupational Therapy registered by NYS or by the American Occupational Therapy Association or that is deemed equivalent
- Competitive hourly rate
- Make your own schedule
- Free workshops and Continuing Education Credits offered
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: