|Title:||Human Resources Manager|
|Job Type:||Full -Time|
City Pro Group, Inc. provides state of the art services to children with developmental delays and disabilities. An industry leader in both the evaluation and treatment of children on the autistic spectrum, providing quality service is our top priority. We are a diverse team of clinicians and professionals focused on elevating the standard of care for the Autism community.
Human Resources Manager:
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the overall administration, coordination and evaluation of the human resource function. Day-to-day responsibilities will include providing performance management guidance, ensuring compliance by maintaining in-depth knowledge of federal, state and local laws requirements, managing the employee life cycle which includes, but is not limited to, onboarding/offboarding, benefits administration, and employee relations.
The Human Resources Manager will lead the HR department’s objectives and serve as a strategic partner to management on human resource related issues. He/She will assess and anticipate HR-related needs that help deliver value-added service to management and employees, serve as the liaison between management and employees, assist in developing a high-performance culture that emphasizes quality and productivity and meets organizational objectives.
6 – 18 Month Goals Could Include:
- Develop a process for creating/updating job descriptions for all positions across service lines
- Implement a human resource information system (HRIS) that is scalable, eliminates administrative tasks, and meets other organizational needs
- Develop an employee engagement program that encourages a positive organizational culture, builds morale, and aims to increase an employee’s level of commitment to the company.
- Develop and analyze reports to identify and determine personnel-related issues, and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and procedures
- Research and establish a competitive pay structure that helps recruit and retain staff
- Seven to ten years’ experience as a HR Generalist, Manager and/or HRBP
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or a related field
- SHRM-CP/SCP or SPHR/PHR certified
- In-depth knowledge of FLSA, ADA, FMLA, EEO, and other employment related laws
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management or a related field preferred
- Knowledge of multi-state employment laws; New York and Rhode Island experience preferred
- Experience in organizational development and/or change management a plus
We offer competitive salaries, 401K, health insurance and dental. ABI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to make all personnel decisions without discriminating on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, physical disability, mental disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, national or ethnic origin, and any other protected status.